Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Labor: All quoted projects with labor included are to be completed during business hours Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Holidays Excluded) unless specified. Any projects that require labor past 4:00 PM, weekends or holidays will result in additional charges. Any projects that require additional work, or get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances could result in additional charges, and will require written approval from customer before proceeding. Unless otherwise specified, labor charges do not include mileage and travel expenses which will be added to the final invoice.
- Quotes & Prices: quotations are valid for a period of up to 60 days or for the term stated on the quote, whichever is shortest. Complete Water Solutions will make every effort to notify customer of price changes however prices are subject to changes or correction without notice. Shipping weights, dimensions, anticipated ship dates and arrival times are all approximate and subject to change. Due to the potential volatility of steel prices and supply, we reserve the right to adjust our bid should our supplier(s) raise price significantly or recall their bids due to lack of supply during this period.
- Taxes: Prices do not include tax. Tax will be added to the final invoice unless customer provides Complete Water Solutions with their tax exempt forms.
- Freight: All shipping is F.O.B. Complete Water Solutions, and the cost will be added to the final invoice unless otherwise specified and agreed upon by all parties.
- Deionized Exchange Tanks – Also known as DI Exchange Tanks are property of Complete Water Solutions and are leased / rented to our customers. All Tanks, Resin, Tank Adapters & Quality Lights are property of Complete Water Solutions. All leases / rentals are subject to reviews and pricing changes. Renter agrees to allow Complete Water Solutions to enter the premises at all reasonable times to service the DI Exchange Tanks when needed, or to remove the DI Exchange Tanks upon termination of the DI Exchange Tank Service.
- Terms: Terms of payment on open accounts are net 30 from date of invoice, unless otherwise stated and mutually agreed upon by both parties. Orders will not be shipped if an account is past due and/or until payment has been made.
- Orders in excess of $30,000.00 will require partial payments prior to shipping. A specific payment progress schedule will be stated in the quotation or provided at time of order. Partial payments may also be required for projects or orders involving special engineering or ordered items regardless of order amount.
- Interest will be charged on all past due accounts. These charges are calculated on the unpaid balance at 1.5% per month (18% annually). All questions regarding invoicing and terms must be addressed with our accounting department prior to the due date of the invoice.
- Warranties: Complete Water Solutions only enforces the manufactures warranties. No additional warranties are offered unless specified in quotations and agreed to by all parties. Labor may not be included in the warranty and will be chargeable.
- Unpaid and/or returned checks will result in an additional $35 fee.
- Any account that is past due greater than 90 days may be sent to collections. Any collection and/or legal fees incurred during this process will be the responsibility of the past-due payee and will be added to the invoices (where permissible by law).
- Credit card payments: any credit card unauthorized reverse charges will result in collection and bank services charges being billed to the customer.
- ACH Payments: Any ACH payments that are unauthorized or result in reverse charges will result in collection and bank service charges.
- Credit Card Processing Fee: A Fee of 3.5% will be assessed on any orders over $5,000.00 that are paid with a credit card.
- Return Goods: Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be obtained from Complete Water Solutions before any products can be returned. Product returns may be subject to a restocking charge.
water treatment system specialists
at Complete Water Solutions to purify your water today.